Thursday, August 16, 2012

Grace & Darren in The Bloomfield House Hotel, Mullingar

The first time I met Grace I felt like I knew her all my life- fun loving and constantly smiling, I knew she would be a great to work with. A warm welcome awaited me when I arrived to Graces parents, the house was buzzing with her fab parents and stunning bridesmaids, the icing on the cake were the three beautiful dogs who greeted me....adorable.. (Note Belle was top dog on the day!) After a very moving ceremony in Castlepollard Parish Church the next stop was The Bloomfield house hotel which provided a truly stunning backdrop for photographs of the gorgeous couple. I wish them every happiness on their onward journey and THANK YOU Grace and Darren for letting me be a small part of your big day :)

Brides Dress - Acushla Bridal, Castlepollard 
Brides shoes - Dune
Bridesmaids dresses - made by Winnie Moynagh, Ross, Co. Cavan
Grooms suit - Galvins, Mullingar
Groomsmens suits - Galvins, Mullingar
Flowers - Theresa Nixon, Mullingar
Make up - Orla Keaney, Mullingar
Hair - June and Emma, Profile, Mullingar
Wedding Band - Eden, Edenderry, Co. Offaly
Honeymoon location - Alvor, Portugal





















No comments:

Post a Comment