Monday, November 19, 2012

Rebecca & Noel in Cabra Castle

What an absolutely breathtaking day.  This wedding was seriously the EPITOME of  style and magic.  I knew Rebecca would be a true princess and she was in every way; elegant, pretty but most importantly totally in love with her prince charming Noel. Cabra Castle was the perfect backdrop for their  fairytale wedding.  We had such fun shooting there, lots of laughter and precious memories.  Wedding Films of Ireland were on hand to document the day.  We worked so well together and like myself they were totally unobtrusive capturing the precious moments without being in anyway invasive of the bride and grooms special day.

I asked Rebecca and Noel to share some of their secrets with me;
Hair and make up by the girls in first floor, Mullingar-  they are amazing!!!!! 
My dress from White Orchid in Swords 
My shoes from the white room
Bridesmaids dresses were Alferd Angelo, 
Flowers by my manmy 
Honeymoon was in the Caribbean
Grooms suits from Galvins Mullingar
 Band were the Texas wildcats
Photographer Yvonne Cole-Dupuis www.coledupuisphotography.ie   ...highly recommended best you will ever come across! 
Videographer wedding films of ireland- totally FAB too www.wfi.ie
We had an amazing day it was the fairy tale I had always imagined it would be we relaxed and enjoyed every minute! 







































No comments:

Post a Comment